Monday, June 3, 2013

Perfect Pairing

We have moved to a new home! Come visit us at Capturing Inspirations at capturinginspirations.com!

I spent an undisclosed amount of time typing away my very first blog post explaining why I decided to begin a blog. I did a little research on other cherished blogs and saw this was common practice. Except it just doesn't suite me. Without hesitation it was deleted with the realization that it's actually quite simple. Me and a blog. It is a perfect pairing. Kale salad and red wine. Also a perfect pairing (see photo). All I know is my desire is to reignite my passion to write and express that my life is simply a collection of beautiful, messy moments I want to share with transparency. Life is such a blur that you can see time slip away like water running through your fingers. Lets all take time to capture those moments...and be inspired.

Kale Salad

Ingredients:
1 bag of Kale (organic)
2 Tbsp. of olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 fresh squeezed lemon
Cajun seasoning to taste
pepper to taste
 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
1 tomato, chopped
1 avocado

Massage all ingredients together (except tomato) until soft and wilted. Add tomatoes and serve. Delicious.
Kale Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi