Friday, September 6, 2013

Publix Shopping Trip 9/6 $81 Worth in Groceries for $39!!


This blog has moved to a new home!! Come visit us at Capturing Inspirations at capturinginspirations.com!


My apologies that my shopping trip was way less than stellar this week. I just couldn't get into the sales and find deals that were practical for my family. This will give you a good picture of how I coupon on a regular basis, when I'm not hoarding groceries I can get for next to nothing.

If you're a newbie at couponing, see my "Coupon Key" at the top of the page, for a guide to the coupon language and abbreviations (as well as where I get my printable coupons).


$81 Worth in Groceries for $39!



Here's the breakdown:


(2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch $3.39 - BOGO used (2) $1/1 printable coupon = .70 cents each

(2) Nabisco Graham Crackers $4.19 - BOGO used (2) $1/1 manufacturer coupons (Make Their School Day Great booklet, found in Publix store near flyers) = $1.10 each

(2) French Toast Sticks $2.99 - used (1) $1/2 manufacturer coupon 8-11 RP= $2.50 each

(1) Goldfish $$1.67 sale price

(2) Krusteaz muffin mix $2.79 - BOGO = $1.40 each

(2) Publix Peanut Butter filled pretzels $3.99 - BOGO = $2.00 each

(2) Earth's Best Organics $3.19 - used (1) BOGO Earth's Best Publix coupon from Green flyer = $1.60 each

(2) Stonyfield Yobaby yogurt $2.50 each - used (1) .50/1 manufacturer printable =  $2.25 each

(1) Earth's Best Oatmeal Baby Cereal $2.99 regular price

(1) Simply Orange juice $3.00 sale price

(1) Matrix Sleek conditioner $12.99

(6) Frizz Ease John Freida hair spray $1.79 - used (6) $2/1 Publix coupon from purple flyer = FREE, plus money maker! (funny thing is, I really did need hair spray...perfect!!!)

Total: $37.72

Tax: $1.67

Grand Total: $39.39

Savings $41.87


$81.26 Worth in Groceries for $39.39   52% Savings!

If you want any easy way to keep up with some of the best printable coupons available to keep to pair with sales - see my "Print Them! Tuesdays" post. Where I share a weekly list of some of the best printable coupons available to print & save for upcoming sales or to use right away!


New Publix coupons alert!
Their is a new Publix coupon sheet coming out September 11th with 8 new Publix coupons for more savings!
See my post with the coupon sheet and match ups here.

Also, below you will find out how everyone else did this week! Very inspiring to see how we all pulled off this week of sales! Remember to link up your blog with YOUR deals, or comment below and let us know how you did!

Have a great weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi