Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8 Print Them! Tuesdays!! Print Your TOY COUPONS While You Still Can!

There are so many great coupons out to print right now - especially toy coupons. I like to pick up a few hot item toys for my kids and stash them for Christmas time. Especially if the toy is originally around $20 bucks and I can get it for $5 - (see below)! If you have become too busy to scan the list of what's out there lately, my "Print Them! Tuesdays" is the perfect reminder and opportunity! To become more acquainted with the "coupon lingo" and some of the sources I use, see my Coupon Key in the page tabs above.

I get asked quite often how long it takes me to plan my shopping trip to where I save close to 80% or more - but I certainly don't sit down and plan it out all in one shot! I check many different sites and sources throughout the week. I keep a list of the best deals and then I can be aware of the best coupons that appear and snag them up to use with a sale to save BIG. So that's the secret! A little time here and there goes a long way when it comes to couponing.

So here is my list of some of my favorite coupons out right now. When I put it together, I take all my printable that come fresh off the printer and type them up for you all. I link up the sources so you can print them directly. That way, when you see my weekly brag blog on Thursday of my Publix savings, you already have many of the same coupons I do before they go out of print! Be sure to scan closely on these sites to see if there are any others you can print and save of other things you may be looking for.

My printable coupon list this week:


$5 off Laugh & Learn to Play Puppy or Laugh and Learn Sis manufacturer coupon
(pair with $5 off Target printable for Sis Puppy -currently on sale for around $15- and your out of pocket should be $5 bucks!)

.75/2 Yoplait GoGurt manufacturer coupon

Buy one, Get one FREE Twix Fun Size or Mini bags manufacturer coupon

$1/2 M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, or 3 Musketeers Brands Fun Size bags manufacturer coupon

$5 off Disney Little People Princess Songs Palace manufacturer coupon

$2/1 Listerine manufacturer coupon

.60/3 Old El Paso manufacturer coupon

$5 off Laugh and Learn Smart Screen Laptop manufacturer coupon

$5 off Rockin' Tunes Giraffe manufacturer coupon (also a $5 off Target printable to pair with!)

$10 off Laugh and Learn Crawl Around Car manufacturer coupon

$5 off Little People Happy Sounds Home manufacturer coupon

$5 off Laugh and Learn Singin' Storytime Puppy manufacturer couopon

$5 when you buy one My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle manufacturer coupon

$1 when you buy any one My Little Pony from Hasbro manufacturer coupon

Target Printables:

$1/2 Quaker items

$2/2 TRESemme hair care items (lots of ibotta offers for TRESemme currently!)

$1/2 Yoplait GoGurt

.75/1 Mott's Snack & Go applesauce pouches

$3/2 Playtex Tampons

$5 off with purchase of 50 prints

$5 off Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis

$5 off Rockin Tunes Giraffe


Hope you found great coupons for yourself! Have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi