Friday, September 20, 2013

9/20 Publix Shopping Trip $51 Worth in Groceries for $30 with Shopper Link Ups!



This blog has moved to a new home!! Come visit us at Capturing Inspirations at capturinginspirations.com!


My little shopping helpers


Here you can see I put a quick list together to save a little over $20 bucks. No bad for very little effort and not a lot of time. If you are not too familiar with the coupon lingo, visit my Coupon Key for a fool proof guide as well as some of my printable coupon sources.

This week I am, however, planning on making a few separate trips to Publix. So if today's total seems less than stellar to you, hold tight, I will be updating this post once I pull a few more things together on my list. Their are a few other great deals I'm excited to try out for myself! (the best way to get updates are to "Follow Me" to the right, or join our couponing community on our Facebook page).

I'm excited to make my favorite soup, Slow Cooker Spinach Tortellini, on Sunday. Along with my husband's most requested artichoke and spinach dip for football (I will post the recipe later this weekend - it's the best! You won't want to order spinach dip at a restaurant anymore, since it won't ever be good enough after you make this recipe!) I got a few things for my meals, but will be going back for the rest, armed with my coupons.

For my favorite printable coupons this week, see my "Print them! Tuesdays" post!


$30 bucks!

So my favorite purchase in this shopping trip is the Hungry Jack deal. If you can find the hangtag on these babies it's a heck of a deal. Publix has a $2 off when you buy two Hungry Jack products (specifies the syrup and/or pancake mix). So I used the hangtag for free Hungry Jack pancake mix when you buy Hungry Jack syrup, then received an additional $2 off my syrup. Sweet deal ;)

Below you can read how other people did this week! Link up your site if you have one to share, or comment below and feel free to brag a little. This is one of my favorite times of the week to share with each other. It helps me, just like I hope it helps you!

Our blog just got social! Join Capturing Inspirations on Facebook by giving us the ol' thumbs up and be apart of the community to share and inspire one another!

Here's today's breakdown:


(2) Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kits $2.99 - BOGO used (2) .50/1 manufacturer printable = $.99 each

(2) Musselman Applesauce $2.39 - BOGO = $1.20 each

(1) Hungry Jack syrup  $3.69 - used (1) $2/2 Hungry Jack products Publix coupon (from green flyer) = $1.69

(1) Hungry Jack pancake mix - $2.49 = FREE with manufacturer coupon hangtag!

(1) Vigo artichoke hearts - $2.29

(1) Skippy peanut butter $2.50 sale price - used (1) .55/1 manufacturer printable = $1.94

(1) Simply Orange Juice - $3.00 sale price

(2) Progresso Italian bread crumbs $1.97 - BOGO = .99 each

(1) Publix Romano/Parmesan cheese - $2.69

(1) Greenwise Organic ketchup - $2.39

(2) Gerber Graduates Puffs - (1) $1/2 manufacturer coupon

(1) Publix hot dog buns - $1.27

(1) Applegate Organic hot dogs - $7.99 (seriously? I am not happy about this price. I thought I was buying the $5 package...arrhhgg next time I will be paying more attention! Lesson learned. They are fantastic hot dogs by the way.)

Bananas .69 lb - $1.45

Also used a $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupon from the "Enjoy the City" booklet



Total: $29.95

Tax: $-.35

Grand Total: $29.60

Savings: $21.37

$50.97 Worth in Groceries for $29.60!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi