Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Print Them! Tuesdays: What's On My List

I have purged quite a few expired coupons this week, so I can make room for the new ones. I had a lot of 10/31 and 11/9 expirations, so now I have a whole mess of valid ones. We have so many fantastic coupons available right now, that it will hopefully make our heavy grocery bills during the Thanksgiving holiday MUCH lighter. I also plan to pick up a few extra items to add to my donation pile. 

Here are the ones I am making sure not to miss out on while they are still in print: 


(Plus it gives you a little sneak peak into some of the deals I'm planning to pick up)





$1.00 off any ONE CAPRI SUN 100% Juice or SUPER v 

Capri Sun, BOGO (at Publix beginning Thursday) $3.99
use $1/1 any Capri Sun manufacturer printable
= $1.00 each!

BOGO Pretzel M&Ms manufacturer printable (just because!)


Ronzoni Pasta, BOGO (at Publix beginning Thursday) $1.49

use: $1/2 manufacturer printable
= .25 each


$1.00 off BARILLA Pasta AND BARILLA Pasta Sauce

$1/1 Barilla Pasta and Pasta Sauce manufacturer printable 


$1.50/3 Beechnut Food Pouches manufacturer printable

$2/1 Listerine manufacturer printable 

$1/2 Dial For Men Body Wash manufacturer printable

$1/3 Gerber Puffs manufacturer printable

.75/2 Betty Crocker manufacturer printable


Also, here are some other great new coupons that have become recently available to print!

$0.55 off any one (1) SKIPPY peanut butter product $2.00 off any two Right Guard Xtreme™ Products$2.00 off any TRESemme Product $1.00 off ONE Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Item$2.00 off ONE BOTTLE OF GELUSIL ANTACID & Antigas
New Coupons



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi