Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11 Publix Shopping Trip: $70 Worth in Groceries for $14! Weekly Link Up Brag!

All for $14!

Did you get your orange juice deal on ibotta this week (it's on any OJ, not brand specific)? The offer is still going on for a few more days with a TON of other great deals. If you don't have the free app yet, you really need to give it a shot. I've earned over a good chunk of change with ibotta offers on TOP of all the fabulous coupons you can use. Check out my post on ibotta here. I really feel like it takes couponing to the next level. :)

This week we stocked up on some great items. Even though I wasn't loving this weeks sale, I usually can walk away with a few good deals I'm excited about. I loved that the 'blinkie' Apple & Eve coupons were right by the juice boxes already on sale so it was easy to spot. For a dollar a pack, I will probably go back and grab a few more! We have my daughter's first birthday party coming up and that would be perfect to have on hand for the kiddos to drink.

 

Can't believe my baby doll is already one!
Happy Birthday to my sweet angel!


Speaking of kids, I have already begun to set aside toys and gifts for the upcoming holiday season. I have recently written a post with a few simple ways to save money this season called: Tips for Having a Merry Christmas (and Not Going Broke) This is Part One of a two part post specifically on tips for living frugally over the holidays. Something to read over and think about before we are in the thick of holiday spending.

So how'd it go this week? Maybe you are just getting down to planning your list. Please come back and share with us! Or join our Facebook page community (especially is you coupon in the great Sunshine state) where we all work together to inspire each other to save! You can also link up your weekly "brag" blog below (I really enjoy seeing how everyone did - we really do have a great community here!).


Here's today's breakdown on how I saved $80%:

(2) V8 Splash $2.69 - BOGO used (1) $1/2 manufacturer coupon from 9-22-13 SS= $1.35 each

(2) Apple & Eve Water Fruits 8pk $2.oo on sale - used $1/1 manufacturer blinkie = $1.00 each!

(2) Silk Almond and Coconut Milk $2.50 each on sale - used (2) .75/1 manufacturer printable and (1) $1/2 Silk Publix coupon = $1.63

(4) Yoplait Simply GoGurt $2.39 - BOGO used (2) $1/2 GoGurt Target printable and (2) .75/2 manufacturer printable = .32 each!

(2) Cascadian Farms Organic Frozen Broccoli $2.49 each - used (1) .75/1 manufacturer coupon (from Fitness Magazine, September issue possibly) and (1) $2/2 Cascadian Farms Publix coupon from the Publix green flyer  = $1.12 each

(1) Crest Toothpaste $2.00 sale price - used (1) .50/1 manufacturer coupon from P&G October 2013 issue and (1) .55/1 Crest Publix coupon from the Stocking Spree sheet = .95 each

(2) Nabisco Grahamfuls $4.19 - BOGO used (2) $1/1 manufacturer coupon from the "Make Their School Day Great" booklet = $1.10 each

(2) Playtex Tampons 36 ct. $7.99 and (2) Playtex 20 ct. $4.49- used *(2) $3/2 Playtex Target printable and (1) $3/1 manufacturer printable and (3) $1/1 manufacturer printable = $3.98 for all four boxes! (*I think I goofed here, since I read somewhere that the Target printable was only on the 32 count boxes - yikes, I missed that, I should have only used (1) of the Target coupons - however, still a great deal!)

Also used $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupon

Total: $12.82

Tax: $1.45

Grand Total: $14.27

Savings: $55.51

That's $69.79 Worth in Groceries for $14.27   80% Savings!!


Hungry for more savings?? Check out my printable coupon post where you can get your fill of great savings right at your computer (it's like printing money!)





LivingSocial Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi